Phone: 07707 893 195
I am a 2:1 Business and Marketing graduate with transferable skills gained through education, employment and extra-curricular activity. I'm currently working for an international 3PL, managing the imports & exports for some major brands. I'm very detailed, driven, and motivated by challenge.
Senior Logistics Coordinator
November 2015 (Current)
Internally (and internationally) headhunted to provide stability to SCM team and a key account, and also integrate another key account from it's UK operational transition into a central control tower for region-level operation. Particular focus and responsibility on
- Creating standard operating procedures to align all parties expectations and set agreed standards in line with KPIs and service level agreements.
- Warehouse inbound and outbound planning, ensuring quick turnaround of stock
Senior SCM Customer Service Client Lead
November 2014 - November 2015
Additional responsibilities as a Senior were focused on
- Continuously driving productivity improvements in the end to end process
- Ensuring department level process design & sharing of best practice across teams
- Improving profitability by driving costs out of the customer services activity
- Workflow & invoice exception handling, utilising SAP and monitoring key KPI
- The identification and successful execution of the offshoring of processes
- Overseeing operational escalation and assisting the management of the team
- Carry out ad hoc project work, including new system implementation
- Acting as department Super User for Excel and other bespoke internal systems
Customer Service Executive
January 2014 - October 2014
Assistant Property Manager
December 2012 - January 2014
June 2008 - June 2009
Customer Service Assistant
January 2008 - June 2008
October 2007 - January 2008
BA (Hons) Business and Marketing, 2:1
Modules and topics included
Covered the principles of logistical operations, including developments in just in time management and process improvement. Received a 2:1 for an analysis of a local business's logistical functions, defining its product service offering and highlighting operational pain points.
Marketing in Practice
Created a marketing plan utilising the full marketing mix, which was assessed through a group presentation. Lead the group task by organising meetings and delegating tasks to members.
Global Marketing Strategy
The module consisted of detailed analysis of foreign markets and entry strategies, including consideration of cultures and firm capabilities. Project received "one of the highest marks" ever given by the lecturer.
Covered the specifics of influencing the decision making process of buyers through marketing communications and the creation of a complete marketing communication plan.
Title: "Internet and the Free phenomenon"
An investigation into how 'free' as a promotional tool is perceived and practiced by firms and the potential future of post-scarcity. Researched by interviewing businesses, and extensively analysing data and case studies.
The module included detailed environmental and internal analysis for long-term strategic decision-making and the relationship between organisational policy and competitive advantage.
Office and records management, database administration, event organization, customer support, petty cash
Advanced with Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop, CMS, bespoke systems.